Divine Clarks Inn Hotel, Kurushetra
Approximately situated at 2 KM from NH-1, opposite Pipli Bus Stand, Kurukshetra. Divine Clarks Inn Hotel is a Four Star Property in approx 50000 Sq Ft comprising 45 rooms, 2 Restaurant, a Coffee Shop, a Swimming Pool, Spa, 2 Banquet Halls of Approx 15000 Sq Ft.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
may have travel NH-1 restrictions in place. We request you to keep track of the latest government-mandated restrictions and plan your travel accordingly.
Our hotel partners have self-certified to follow a series of precautionary measures to make your hotel stay safe and healthy. All hotels listed under MySafety-Safe and Hygienic Stays meet our comprehensive safety checklist.
- All rooms & washrooms to be thoroughly disinfected before each check-in, with special emphasis on high-frequency touchpoints.
- Freshly-prepared bleach solution (1% sodium hypochlorite) or phenolic disinfectants to be used to clean furniture, washbasins, and toilets.
- Room linen to be changed once in two days or ONLY on request.
- Sanitization of common areas (reception, elevator, lounge) to be done every 6 hours with phenolic disinfectant.
- Sanitizers to be provided for guests in all common areas.
- Face masks and gloves to be made available to guests on request.
- All staff to observe social distancing rules at all times – at the entrance, at the reception, inside elevators, etc.
- Restaurant, house-keeping, and service staff to wear masks (3-ply or N95) and gloves at all times.
- Routine temperature checks to be done twice a day with mandatory leave for anyone with a temperature above 99.1℉.
- Regular staff training to be initiated for maintaining social distancing norms, hand hygiene, and respiratory etiquette.